Why we give as an act of worship
- It focuses our hearts on our true treasure which is Christ. (Matthew 6:21)
- It is an acknowledgement that God is the owner of everything. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It turns our focus from the idolatry of money to serving God. (Luke 16:11-13)
- It is an expression of our love for God and our devotion to Him and is born out of our free response to all He has done for us, not out of guilt or duty. (II Corinthians 9:7)
What your giving does
- It helps meet spiritual and physical needs of everyone who attends Living Faith.
- It impacts people around Downtown Indy through service projects and missions.
- It helps support other church plants around Indiana and the rest of the U.S.
- It supports missions around the world through the Cooperative Program.
3 Easy Ways to Give
1. Give online.
Living Faith Church uses Church Community Builder for online giving. To make a recurring or one-time donation, log in to Church Community Builder by clicking the button that says "Give Online by logging in."
If you would rather give online without creating an account, click the button that says "Give Online without logging in."
2. Give on Sunday at Living Faith.
You can give on Sundays using the envelope found on the table in the back of the room. Simply complete the information on the envelope and place in the offering box on the table or in the front of the room on the stage.
3. Give by mailing your gift.
You can mail your donation to our church address at any time.
Living Faith Church
8206 Rockville Road #203,
Indianapolis, IN 46214